The workplace virtual services domain is an exciting and critical area with high visibility, large investments to leap from our technology into the future. The platform capability is one that spans across multiple functions, teams, and stakeholders.
In this role, you will interview stakeholders to solicit data and roll that into meaningful reports, enabling data driven insights and decisions that would influence the successful implementation of our services that have a high business adoption rate.
Possessing strong stakeholder and communication skills, commercial and analysis skills, and demonstrating an agile mindset to collaborate, continuously improve, and focus on delivering business value will be your key to success.
We are looking for someone who:
- can effectively translate and communicate industry and business requirements to a varying array of stakeholders
- work closely with the Product Owner and the project/scrum team to help articulate requirements, including writing of User stories and validate Acceptance Criteria for deliverable's with clear Definitions of Ready and Done
- has great communication skills and can effectively facilitate refinement of requirements across multiple teams to ensure there is alignment
- liaise with the project/tech leads and service/product owner to continuously improve delivery outcomes
- ability to facilitate demonstrations to key stakeholders of Features/EPICS as part of sprint reviews
- participate in testing, providing guidance to the team on user behaviour to drive development outcomes with customer experience being front of mind
- focus on quality engineering including the automation of regression testing
- has an agile mindset and possesses a willingness to learn and expand knowledge and experience in both product and technical capabilities.
Knowledge and experience in Workplace services such as Desktop, virtual desktop, windows 10, virtual application and a good understanding of overall workplace technology adoption challenges would be highly beneficial.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.