As part of this role you will work in the Key Management Services team which is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting Macquarie's certificate and cryptographic technologies.
The Key Management Services team forms part of the Platform and Engineering department which is responsible for a number of Macquarie’s key Cyber Security services including information protection, asset protection, cryptographic services, vulnerability management, secure code analysis, cyber tooling and electronic discovery services. The Platform and Engineering team is part of Macquarie's broader Cyber Security team.
You’ll join as an experienced PKI Systems Engineer to develop, maintain and support certificate and cryptographic technologies in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment. You will also be working closely with security architects and business teams in identifying requirements in accordance with all Macquarie security policies and providing guidance on certificate lifecycle, processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Expertise on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Systems including Microsoft Certificate Authorities and OCSP
• Hands on experience on engineering support to build and maintain PKI and Cryptographic Systems (HSM, eKMS)
• Microsoft Server Administration experience
• Strong understanding of X.509, RSA, SSL/TLS
• Experience with Certificate life cycle management and tools such as Venafi
• Exposure and familiarity with SSL Certificate Vendors
• Ability to support and maintain entire service lifecycle including request and change fulfilment
• Ability to provide automation using PowerShell or any other scripting tool such as Python to avoid the manual and repetitive tasks.
• Data Analytics and Reporting experience is a plus (Splunk, PowerBI, API Integration)
• 2 to 3 years PKI experience
If you possess these skills and you’re ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.