Executive– FMG Systems
Job no: FMG-952334
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
About Finance Operations Division: -
The finance operations are Core to the Financial Management Group and is responsible to deliver an end to end accounting and finance services globally to the Macquarie Group. In particular the functions within Finance Operations have:
- Ownership of Finance Processes (are Global Process Owners)
- Finance Service delivery
- Own Continuous improvement / Operational Excellence
- Accountable to deliver Innovation / Automation
- Lead Transformation – finance data and technology
- Accounting Services – including Record to report; Product accounting production / analysis
- Compliance Services – including Reporting & Monitoring (e.g. Tax, Regulators)
- Reporting Services – including statutory, management, analyse and forecasting
- Risk management and Assurance over Fin Ops
- Ownership of process controls and reporting operational effectiveness to advisory / BU CFO
- Transition of new applications from Change to operations
- Key Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into specifications to implement reports from potentially multiple data sources using Alteryx solutions in a Sprint /Agile methodology.
- Maintain and develop Alteryx code of high quality with Zero defect delivery.
- Maintain process and system documentation for the automation processes.
- Production Support including Incident / Bug fixes and Enhancements across different Finance Workflows / Automations.
- Performance tuning related to reporting queries /workflows and fixing.
- Build an SME Level understanding on Processes being automated and help Design Future enhancements
- Mentor Junior Developers in the team on industry best practises and emerging tools and techniques.
Required Skills: -
- B.Tech. /B.E. (Computer Science or IT only) / MCA.
- 4-6 years IT /Analytics experience using Alteryx.
- Development experience in data and visualization tools e.g. Alteryx and Power BI/Tableau.
- Professional Experience and exposure to any of below programming languages:
Additional Requirements: -
- Technical Software development experience in Financial services Domain.
- Strong Technical inclination and ability to pick up new tools / technologies.
- Certification on Alteryx is an added advantage.
- SQL (with knowledge of query tuning)
About us: -
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Macquarie is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services, with offices in 28 countries. We are a uniquely diverse business with deep specialist expertise.
Key to Macquarie's success is a unique structure and management style that fosters an entrepreneurial environment that is underpinned by a strong risk management framework, an approach that has contributed to its long history of success. This philosophy encourages a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial endeavour among our people and delivered value for clients.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form