Job no: COG-952308
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Chloe Lee
Join our DevOps team as a Splunk Engineer to design, develop and maintain our global Splunk platform and mature our operations monitoring functions.
In this role, you will:
- lead and own key initiatives to improve platform performance, complete system upgrades and enhance the customer experience
- continually drive operational efficiencies through automation of manual activity and enabling self-service
- work closely with aligned business technology teams to ensure they use the platform optimally and maximise its potential
- champion user adoption and provide production support to a global user base.
To be successful, you will have:
- expertise in developing complex search queries using SPL (or equivalent) and experience working with complex datasets
- demonstrated ability to effectively work collaboratively across numerous stakeholders based in multiple locations
- experience supporting production systems and providing on-call support
- exposure to automated configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible or Puppet) and scripting languages (Python or similar)
- familiarity with development and deployment in a hosted cloud environment, preferably AWS
- experience in supporting and maintaining a complex multi cluster Splunk environment used to monitor infrastructure deployed across cloud and on-premise data centres would be preferable.
To apply, submit your application online, or visit www.macquarie.com/careers to learn more.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Categories: Mid-senior, Technology
Print application form