Job no: COG-952291
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Sharyl Lacea
We are looking for a Software Developer to join a diverse and innovative team to help ensure that we deliver world-class features for our users.
As a Software Developer in our team you will help comprehend technical and functional requirements, develop, QA, and implement business-driven requests and enhancements and software upgrades.
To be successful in this role you are or will need to have:
- practical experience in Java, .Net, C++
- integration and API development experience are an advantage
- motivated to gain experience across a variety of technologies
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- brings high regard on Quality Assurance
- demonstrable ability in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- experience in automating tests on UI and/or database and/or desktop domain applications desirable
- ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and technical colleagues (written and verbal)
- ability to work effectively in a cross-cultural and global team
- creative thinker and passion for innovation
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: China Standard Time
Categories: Mid-senior, Technology
Print application form