Senior Product Manager
Job no: BFS-952247
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: Product & Technology
Recruiter: Lucy Glover
As we continue to rapidly expand we need people who can support our business and this is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a very fast paced environment, is passionate about process improvement, is a strong leader and is able to manage priorities effectively.
You’ll join the team as a Senior Product Manager, whereby you will work with stakeholders in different areas of the business at all levels of the organisation and use your strong relationship management and leadership skills to influence outcomes. Are you passionate about process improvement and the positive long-term outcomes these changes can make?
You must be tenacious and able to manage pressure with competing priorities in a complex environment and with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation as part of a small team. You’ll also possess the ability to deal with a multitude of different tasks concurrently and prioritise appropriately as well as ensure important regular responsibilities are met.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
- co-ordinating accountability for product development and life cycle management
- managing strategic initiatives and campaigns related to cash products, working closely with sales, operations, risk, marketing and legal stakeholders
- understanding key financial drivers. Providing insights to the business through analysis and reporting
- managing compliance and regulatory requirements across the cash products and incident management
- providing subject matter expertise and support to sales, operations and clients on the cash products
- assuming responsibility for support relationships with third party software vendor partners
- supporting the Product Management function in the design of our products and apply the learnings first-hand in our projects to help minimise repeating undesirable outcomes.
Do you possess the following skills?
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in a Business-related discipline
- 10-15 years’ experience in product roles within financial services in Australia
- excellent communication (verbal and written)
- sound awareness of risk management principles, assessment and controls
- analytical, process and problem-solving skills
- strong relationship building skills across all functions (projects, sales, marketing, digital channels, operations, risk, compliance, legal, sourcing, finance etc).
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who have a keen interest in Product Management and are looking to take their career forward in a fast-growing business.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Categories: Mid-senior, Technology
Print application form