Senior Windows Systems Administrator
Job no: COG-949964
Work type: Agency Worker
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Nicky Bell
Bring your enthusiasm and creativity to our team and help us improve our Windows Server platform and drive innovation. We require you to have strong Windows Server skills with a DevOps mindset.
As a progressive engineer who loves to make manual work go away! You will drive the transformation of our products and services. You value innovation, automation and diversity and will use these throughout your work to help us enhance and accelerate the capabilities we deliver to our business.
Your technical capabilities will include:
- strong knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- strong scripting experience in either PowerShell or Python, ideally writing tests (eg Pester/unittest/pytest/doctest)
- experience working with System Center Suite, Active Directory, Splunk
- experience working with at least one of the following will be an advantage: SC Orchestrator, HP Operations Orchestrator, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Juju, Atrium Orchestrator, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins
- exposure to CI/CD pipelines, Git workflows, integration testing and Infrastructure as Code
- exposure to AWS
- experience working in a high-paced, ever-changing environment
- a passion for automation, self-service and creating ways to enable and empower our customers
- strong problem-solving skills with a focus on business outcomes, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment.
- highly collaborative and driven to deliver outstanding solutions.
If you possess these skills and you’re ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form