Job no: COG-949953
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Lucy Glover
This hands-on Project Manager will work alongside Project and Program Managers to ensure that all aspects of IT delivery and support are comprehensively planned, monitored and reported on, in line with best practice in technical program and project management.
In this role you will be responsible for end to end activation, co-ordination and delivery of projects, from the initial preparation and management of project budgets including internal resources and 3rd party vendor budgets.
- vendor management including contract preparation and negotiation and management of scope and resources
- definition of new projects, including determination of functional scope, critical success factors, process and system impact analysis, resource planning, financial planning and governance models
- management of projects, including progress management, risk and issue escalation and management, resource management and tracking (including business aligned resources), financial tracking, stakeholder management and associated status reporting
- overall management of change and communications including engagement of business team change and communication managers
- project reporting for multiple levels of governance (immediate management, related business teams and management, PMO, Workplace Leadership etc)
- zero change defects that can result to impacting incidents
- successful execution of projects in accordance with critical success factors
- active participation on team visual management board huddles and operational excellence improvement initiatives
- applies advanced subject matter expertise to solve complex business/ day to day issues.
Are you a Project Manager with several years’ experience delivering technical projects?
This role is suitable for an autonomous candidate who can lead project teams to achieve goals and timelines and resolve operational issues.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency - including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Teams Proficiency – including MS Planner
- JIRA / Confluence
- BMC Remedy
- team player
- good communications and resource management
- data analysis skills including advanced Excel, PowerBI reporting, SQL reporting, advanced MS Project or similar Project Planning application, and other MS Office applications
- demonstrated experience in the preparation and presentation of detailed reports
- skills and knowledge in project methodologies, frameworks and tools – ideally experience with both Waterfall, Agile and Change Management principles
- ability to deal with multiple tasks and work under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link or contact Lucy Glover.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Print application form