Payroll Analyst (Fixed Term)
Job no: COG-949930
Work type: Fixed term
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Division: Human Resources
Recruiter: Jade Ancajas
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly payrolls using data sourced from the central HR information system. You will also ensure that all payroll policies are adhered to and any exceptions are approved, payroll data is processed in a timely manner, payrolls are processed correctly by our outsourced payroll providers and that payment is made to employees on time. You will also interact with employees to resolve queries, establish working relationships with key HR professionals and escalate issues to the appropriate level when required.
We need a strong analyst with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- minimum of 3 to 4 years years payroll processing experience
- experience in payroll processing for International payrolls
- advanced knowledge of excel
- ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- openness to shifts & willing to stretch, where required to meet deadlines
- exposure to the preparation and review of final payrolls
- proven record of excellent customer support and process improvement mindset
- high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- good communication skills – written and verbal (in English)
- a collaborative and team based work style
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Categories: Junior, Human Resources
Print application form