Senior Manager, Internal Communications - Personal Banking
Job no: BFS-949255
Work type: Full time
Group: Banking and Financial Services
Division: People, Culture & Client Exp
Recruiter: Sophie Jones
Senior Manager, Internal Communications, Personal Banking
We have created a new position to lead internal communications across our Personal Banking division; an exciting and fast-growing business within Macquarie’s Banking & Financial Services Group. If you’re a strategic communicator who can build solid relationships and roll up your sleeves to execute outstanding communications, we want to hear from you.
Personal Banking offers home loans, car loans, credit cards and deposits. We have award-winning internet and mobile banking apps and are focused on delivering a best-in-market banking and digital origination experience. Through innovation and a dedication to customer experience, we have recently achieved a leading market share in broker home loans. We aspire to be Australia’s #1 Digital Bank.
Within Personal Banking, we are proud of our culture of diversity & inclusion and high performance. We have a strong focus on meeting community expectations and making risk-conscious and data-based decisions. In line with our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, we adopt Enterprise Agile ways of working and embrace a growth and learning mindset.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and writing communications that are thoughtful, consistent and efficient, which promote and enhance the strategy and culture of Personal Banking and align with the overall Group
- Being a leading voice in change, designing and delivering communications for cultural and change initiatives
- Partnering with stakeholders, including senior leaders within Personal Banking and with the BFS internal communications team
- Planning and delivering our key communication forums, including our quarterly Town Hall.
This role represents a unique opportunity for a highly talented individual with outstanding communication skills to join one of Australia’s leading organisations, and will appeal to someone who has demonstrated:
- A strong background designing and writing regular business communications
- An ability to build effective and constructive relationships at all levels
- On-the-ground experience in using internal social platforms (we use Workplace), events and video as core communications channels
- A proactive and strategic approach with a strong bias to delivery.
In return, we will enable you to develop your skills, as well as providing a diverse and inclusive environment where you will be comfortable in bringing your whole self to work every day. If this role sounds like you, please apply via the link below.
Banking and Financial Services comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses. The group operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking. We provide personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle and equipment leasing products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers, dealer groups and businesses.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Categories: Mid-senior, Marketing & Communications
Print application form