Vice President - Change & Transformation
Job no: FMG-949197
Work type: Full time
Group: Financial Management Group
Recruiter: Zafran Raina
- Accomplish project objectives, ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget. One of the current priorities is to drive process efficiencies in the finance function through automation, process improvement and system enhancements
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Work closely with finance functions to understand their requirements, quantify the benefits (financial, control or regulatory) and agree realisation approach
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress. Flag deviations immediately and identify solutions to mitigate the risks
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and have focused and quality interactions view to drive decisions and mitigate project risks.
- Preempt and manage risks that can impact the project KPIs, scope, budget or timelines
- Produce, enhance and maintain project documentation such as business cases, project charters, requirements document, solution design, development plan, UAT scripts and project communication log
- Run LEAN workshops independently and conduct trainings if required. Drive practical implementation of lean tools in the organisation to achieve process improvement and efficiencies
- Deliver projects as per the agreed frameworks (Agile) and governance model.
- Drive and sustain a culture of continuous improvement and empower colleagues to deliver innovation in their respective functions
- Ensure SLA/KPIs of the functions are reported accurately and they have ongoing support for their BAU activities
- Demonstrate resilience and effectively manage ambiguity related to change and the environment
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: India Standard Time
Print application form