Innovation and Technology Partner - Legal
Job no: COG-949191
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Chirag Bhojani
As a talented and experienced Legal and Governance technology Account Manager help shape and drive the implementation of current and next-generation technology in Macquarie’s Legal and Governance Group, one of the organisation’s four global support groups. You will bring to this role a combination of commerciality, risk focus, technology delivery experience, stakeholder engagement capability and business transformation aspiration.
We anticipate that to excel in this role you will:
- bring a strong collaboration mindset to work with internal stakeholders and external strategic partners to align our vision
- work with senior stakeholders across multiple areas and geographies to ensure there is buy-in to strategic plans
- have strong execution experience bringing together multiple teams (internal and external) to deliver agreed outcomes
- bring a commercial mindset in identifying and implementing new technology solutions
- bring a strong but flexible approach to technology risk management
- play a lead role in championing adoption across technology initiatives.
The implementation of technology solutions within Legal and Governance will require you to:
- work with key internal stakeholders to understand the business vision and opportunities
- work with our strategic suppliers to align technology offerings and roadmaps to our vision
- evaluate different solution options via different ‘test and learn’ events
- understand the capability in house today and opportunities to innovate
- manage the day to day support for current and future applications
- define and obtain endorsement for the strategic plan/business case with the legal leadership team.
Ideally you will bring the following skills & experience:
- comfortable leading in a fast paced, dynamic, and matrix managed organisation
- visible, engaged and decisive leader
- ability to influence across teams, geographies and all levels of the organisation
- ability to operate at a detailed and macro view, adding value beyond a figurehead role
- ability to identify issues and opportunities, and work with stakeholders/peers to resolve and implement
- technology leadership experience (ideally in a global financial services firm and ideally with some global experience).
If this sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply via the link below or get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form