Active Directory Services Product Owner
Job no: COG-949098
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Nicky Bell
As our Directory Services Product Owner, you’ll work within the Infrastructure Foundations team specialising in Active Directory development, delivery and operational support. You’ll be required to be a technical subject matter expert who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and able to lead and direct a geographically dispersed “two pizza” sized team. You must have experience managing a complex Active Directory environment in a challenging and demanding workplace.
This role will comprise of the following and require you to:
- have accountability and ownership for the strategy, risk management and delivery of key strategic initiatives
- clearly understand business and technology dependencies and work with cross-functional teams to delivery vision and roadmap
- provide technical direction for activities in all tiers of the Directory Services, including the orchestration/automation of system configuration, service deployment, configuration, and cloud migration/management.
- ensure that the Directory Services components (Active Directory, DNS, MIM, LDS) are operating to the required Service Level Objectives
- manage relationships and communications with multiple business stakeholders and technology teams
- vendor and financial management of the key technologies and products
- define team goals and KPI’s and develop team capabilities to support agile delivery
- assist with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that form the basis of team sprints.
To be successful in the role, we would expect you to have:
- deep knowledge and experience using Microsoft Active Directory Services, LDAP, Secure LDAP and Kerberos protocols
- experience with Active Directory design and configuration including OU’s, Group Policies, AD Schema, AD DNS, Trusts, AD Certificate Services, AD Site Topology
- experience with Amazon AWS (Managed AD) and/or Azure AD
- ability to communicate and engage stakeholders or service providers in technical and non-technical discussions
- familiarity with build tools and repositories, DevOps pipeline(CI/CD)
- ability to design, develop, test, and integrate changes to production
- ability to support, maintain, and improve/innovate production environments
- ability to identify and assess threats and vulnerabilities in Active Directory environments and apply effective solutions in order to reduce risk
- ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- experience with managing staff performance, goals and objectives.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form