We have an exciting opportunity to join our Tax Reporting team Philadelphia, PA office. We are seeking a Tax Reporting Manager to support our businesses in the Americas in relation to the preparation and/or review of federal, state and local income tax returns as well as the provisioning for the income tax liabilities.
You will be responsible for the preparation and/or review of corporate federal and state income and franchise tax returns (annual, quarterly, extensions) of entities within the Americas Region. Your key responsibilities will include:
- preparing tax provision, effective tax rate calculations, taxable income and deferred tax computations
- preparing test tax basis computations based on balance sheet approach for book/tax differences
- assisting the Business in preparing analysis for transactions
- liaising with the Tax Advisory department to comprehend US tax law requirements on specific transactions
- liaising closely with Business Unit Finance, Legal Entity Controllers and Tax Advisory teams to understand and highlight potential tax technical issues with accounting positions, transactions and new products
- preparing tax payable and tax receivables reconciliations for cash flow and Foreign Exchange hedging purposes
- assessing potential impact of changes in business organizations from a tax compliance and accounting perspective.
You will need to hold a bachelor’s degree, in accounting and/or finance, Masters in Tax and or CPA. In addition, you’ll bring a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Financial Services or in an Accounting Firm. You must be detail-oriented with good intuitive reasoning and project management skills along with strong communication, analytical, organizational, and research skills. Provision ASC 740 is preferred. Good interpersonal skills, capable of working effectively in cross-functional and cross-border teams are needed to be successful.
If you are ready to put your Tax skills to work, apply today!
To learn more about careers at Macquarie, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.