An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic and growing team based in the Sao Paulo office.
In this role you will be involved in trade support, settlement and reconciliations playing a key role in the growth of this office.
Your communication skills will be utilized as liaise with our local Nostro correspondent with regards to statements, documentation and to ensure timely execution of payments in local currency.
In addition, you will manage the engagement with 3rd party vendors to aid reconciliation
Using your attention to detail you will be responsible for Trade validation and settlement of complex physical commodity deal structures, payment execution on utilisation across our transactional pool portfolio, initiation of movements across client call accounts held with the bank, reconciliation of collateral and physical positions and finally management of our Nostro reconciliation.
Your ability to work collaboratively will be required as you will be working with different areas of the bank such as Front Office, Legal, Credit and various other Market Operations departments, as well as with both the local and global Trade Support teams to identify and implement improvements in operational processes from a control or efficiency perspective.
To be successful in this role the candidate should have:
- Previous experience in dealing with loan administration, collateral management and trade support
- up to 5 years’ experience in relation to Commodity and Financial products
- understand the physical commodity supply chain
- experience in handling trade documentation
- experience in preparing commodity based trade confirmations
- exposure across a broad range of commodity products, Agriculture, Energy and Metals
- experience of drafting ISDA confirmations for Vanilla and Exotic FICC products
- strong Technical ability to learn the representation of complex OTC trades
- strong knowledge of the current regulatory environment.
- Fluency in English
To start your journey in this exciting role, apply online now or for more information visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.