Job no: COG-948618
Work type: Agency Worker
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Victoria Oh
Join Macquarie as an Automation Engineer and be a true digital trendsetter. In this initial 6 month contract, you'll be a part of a high performing team that loves the work they do. Working in an agile environment, you will join a collaborative group who are empowered to make decisions which result in the best product for customers.
We're a little different to how big banks and financial institutions work; we work like a small start-up in a large organisation, but unlike some start-ups we're fully funded to innovate and push digital boundaries.
We are a diverse team with backgrounds from across the world but we all have this in common – we love all things tech and changing customer experiences. We are pushing boundaries to revolutionise how our customers interact with us and our products.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualities and experience:
- 3 years demonstrated experience in service automation and testing automation
- comfortable performing manual testing and setting up test data
- hands on experience with automation tools such as selenium and web service testing tools
- experience working in teams delivering JAVA and other object oriented programming (OOP) – knowledge of Java is preferred.
- understanding of software development patterns such as MVC, delegation and common data structures
- knowledge of defect management processes
- an eye for detail in UI and interaction
- experience in test management tools such as JIRA
- experience developing enterprise applications
- comfortable with GIT for version control
- experience working in an agile environment
- passionate about delivering great customer facing features
- previous experience working in the banking sector is an advantage
If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link or reach out to Victoria.Oh@macquarie.com for enquiries.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form