Technical Business Analyst
Job no: COG-948532
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Lucy Glover
In this role you will join an experienced team and focus on developing and maintaining strategic Financial Crime Risk solutions, driven by regulatory change using various inhouse built and Vendor solutions running on Cloud Platforms.
You will engage with stakeholders across the business to identify, assess, and manage business requirements and collaborate with technologists to develop quality solutions and document new models.
You’ll have the opportunity to produce project artefacts including use cases, functional / non-functional requirements specifications, process maps, data flows and technical specifications. You will work with the team to propose detailed designs and delivery of solutions that ensure requirements are met and benefits are realised, whilst identifying, communicating and managing risks to solution delivery.
In this role, you will:
- utilise specialist AML Domain and technical skills to elicit, validate and analyse business requirements and devise functional requirements and processes
- work with global technology delivery teams to identify technical solutions that are in line with business requirements and organisational strategic goals
- produce project artefacts including Use Cases, writing user stories, process maps, data flows, gap analysis and technical specifications
- analysis of data using different techniques and look for patterns and gaps to arrive at closing gaps with existing solutions or coming up with value adding ideas
- provide end-to-end project delivery support, including conducting walkthroughs, providing test support, performing defect coordination, implementation and warranty support
- foster strong working and collaborative relationships with the business and technology stakeholders.
The experience and skills you will need to bring include:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, ideally gained within the financial services sector and with a strong understanding and knowledge of AML/KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions Screening.
- experience working with different AML solutions specifically screening, transaction monitoring and surveillance, is highly desired
- possess strong data analysis and database skills, with experience in data mapping, modelling, ETL technologies and proficiency with SQL
- experience with defining reporting, user interface and business rules requirements & solutions
- product Knowledge of the NICE Actimize Solutions including: SAM , AIS and ERCM highly desirable
- experience with data analytics and use of tools like Alteryx, PowerBI is highly desirable
- experience working in an Agile environment and using collaborative toolsets including JIRA, Confluence an added advantage
- strong communication, documentation, presentation, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- understanding and knowledge of XML/JSON is desirable.
If you can understand and communicate complex concepts whilst demonstrating strong analytical skills combined with the ability to view the bigger picture, then we would love to hear from you.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Print application form