We are seeking a proven sales professional to originate partnerships in the broker and/or lessor channels for our Eastern territory, to compliment the continual growth of our Specialized and Asset Finance team. Join our team in a Business Development role and empower your career.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients, and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will have a passion for results, providing exceptional sales solutions for our partners in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing relationships for brokers and lessors who fit our strategy, and can provide funding opportunities both from a product and asset perspective. You will ensure the type of business proposed fits with the required profile and maximize the opportunities.
Key responsibilities include program onboarding and management, communication and relationship management, both internally and externally, client satisfaction, and compliance. You will review credit decisions on a regular basis and provide feedback to the Head of Sales, identifying areas of concern and areas of good practice. You will also collaborate with management on required reporting and process improvements.
Salary range for this position: $135,000 - $150,000/Year. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, peer and market data, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. You may also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
What you offer
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience building and managing broker and or lessor relationships.
- A proven sales track record gained in financial services with a passion and enthusiasm to help drive success and achievement of profit targets.
- Exposure to commercial credit underwriting principles.
- Experience structuring Fair Market Value transactions.
- The ability to drive individual performance while promoting a team culture.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us. If you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie, we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological, and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to a diverse client base.