Macquarie Asset Management is seeking an Analyst to join its Wealth Solutions Operations team within our New York office. You will be a proactive team member partnering with the finance team, compliance, legal and fund administrators to deliver client focused solutions. This role will also have integration responsibilities as the operating model for Wealth Solutions evolves post the Central Park Group acquisition.
You will be part of a team responsible for managing and providing oversight for the operations that support the creation, distribution, and servicing of Alternative Investment products to our distribution partners with a strong focus on risk and controls while navigating a dynamic environment.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting the delivery of core operations, administrative and financial controls functions for the Wealth Solutions Division, specializing in alternative investment strategies with distribution through Global Wealth Management firms, U.S. brokerage firms and Registered Investment Advisors.
- Supporting risk assessment when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for reputational risk, and safeguarding its clients and assets by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices.
- Implementing standard operating procedures relating to funds, fund administrators and distribution partnerships. Work closely with Technology and Data teams to deliver optimal solutions maintaining a ‘digital first’ approach.
- Support delivery of subscription, transfer, redemption, capital call and distribution processes for funds with different offering structures across various distribution partners.
- Support and work with fund administrators to oversee and monitor their operations while effectively identifying and escalating issues to ensure quick resolution.
- Perform reconciliation procedures to ensure accuracy of investor information with the fund administrators.
- Support the work with Compliance for information in various SEC filings and assisting any compliance related issues. Assisting, managing, and reporting control issues with these fillings.
- Develop relationships with numerous operations and financial controls teams as well as servicing and cultivating authentic working relationships with Financial Advisors and their support teams.
- Work closely with Finance/Accounting team to coordinate dissemination of updated values, payment of distributions, receipt of funds for capital calls, support NAV processes and delivery to stakeholders.
- Support delivery of all printing and mailing of client communications including statements, financial reports, fund letters and tender offers.
- Support updating client literature request forms and subscription documents and support the work with fund administrators all client communications, statements, tax documents are posted to the various investor portals.
Key requirements to succeed in this role will be:
- Your technical skills and qualifications will include a bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience is essential, coupled with 2+ years of relevant experience in Investments and/or Alternatives Investments products or operations.
- Problem-solving skills coupled with an understanding of business context, regulatory environments with Banking and Financial Institutions and Alternatives Operations functions preferred.
- Strong communication and execution skills to support projects and change across the team and division.
- You will have a high level of motivation and ability to work autonomously, while exercising due skill, care, and diligence consistently in everything you do.
- You will be a self-starter who can manage competing priorities.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement and cultivating a robust service and control environment.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and want to take the next step in your career, apply today.
Salary range for this position: $70,000-85,000 per year. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, peer and market data, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. You may also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award. We offer a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Day Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management, you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Join a team that is trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage billions in assets globally. We provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.