Join Macquarie Asset Management as a Senior Analyst in our Private Placements Group to source, analyze, negotiate, and monitor fixed income investments across a range of structures from global issuers.
You will assume coverage of several sectors, for which you will invest and manage holdings and develop relationships with management teams of your portfolio companies. In addition, you will build and maintain relationships with the USPP agent and legal community; as well as interact regularly with other members of the Private Placement Group, the firm’s public analysts, portfolio managers and third-party clients.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing deal execution by analyzing the credit merits and modeling financials and leading the due diligence effort.
- Assessing the legal and structural framework of transactions.
- Negotiating deal terms and/or pricing with agents and issuers’ counsel.
- Presenting transactions to the Private Placement Group Screening Committee.
- Monitoring portfolios by evaluating and negotiating amendments, waivers and workouts.
- Regularly updating financial models and credit overviews and pricing portfolio holdings.
- Processing various credit noteworthy items as they relate to the analyst’s portfolio.
- Participating in colleagues’ deal screenings and road shows.
- Supporting the group’s effort to raise money from new third-party investors.
You will bring the following skills and experience:
- Between 5 and 10 years of fixed income private placement experience (buy side or sell side acceptable).
- MBA and / or CFA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation capabilities.
- Client focused approach.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management, you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Join a team that is trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage billions in assets globally. We provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.