Join the Macquarie Asset Management Real Assets team as a Transport specialist within the investment management group in New York. The Transport Infrastructure space is a key sector for the Macquarie Asset Management Private Markets division, and you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in this exciting and dynamic sector as part of a small, flexible, and tightly knit team.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As an investment professional in the Transport Infrastructure team, you will work with senior executives on the execution of new investment opportunities and will have primary responsibility for the evaluation, analysis, and diligence of companies across the sector. You will have broad responsibilities managing and coordinating transaction processes and helping to manage both internal and external resources. You also will work directly with portfolio company management to oversee and direct execution of the business plans and other initiatives.
Salary range for this position: $285,000 - $300,000/Year. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, peer and market data, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. You may also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
What you offer:
- 8+ years of relevant experience with diverse working background an advantage (infrastructure private equity and/or operating experience preferred but not required)
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills paired with a creative and flexible mindset.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work well both independently and within teams.
- Previous experience leading a team preferred.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave
- Primary caregivers are eligible for 20 weeks paid leave along with 12 days of transition leave upon return to work and 6 weeks paid leave for secondary caregivers
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program, a robust behavioral health network with counseling and coaching services
- Recognition and service awards
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management, you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Join a team that is trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage billions in assets globally. We provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.