Are you a digital marketer who is passionate about delivering a differentiated customer experience? Join our Digital and Demand Generation team as an Email and Marketing Automation Associate and be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives to market Macquarie Asset Management’s campaigns and programs using digital channels.
In this role, you’ll create and collaborate on email projects, including newsletters, product notices and automation programs such as welcome and nurturing campaigns. Your deep, working knowledge of email best practices, HTML, CSS, the client journey and sales funnel will see you drive results across the business. You can play an essential part in the broader marketing initiatives that will contribute to Macquarie’s success.
In this role, you will:
- Be an expert in creating programmatic and trigger-based email marketing programs based on known client behaviors and content preferences
- Use your expertise in building CRM marketing programs based on data from the client experience across all known touchpoints
- Be a proactive, detailed-oriented member of the marketing team, helping to translate business needs into thoughtful email marketing programs that produce desired outcomes
- Help design and implement client journeys, experiences, and automations with a focus on email
- Manage relationships with internal teams and stakeholders to execute email programs and trigger/event-based marketing to engage prospects and clients with desired content based on known behaviors and assumptions
- Measure and analyze key performance indicators, ensuring email campaigns are impactful, delivered on-time, accurately tracked, and continually improved upon
- Keep apprised of industry trends impacting email marketing and communications and share best practices with internal teams
- Work with digital team and other parties to integrate email marketing campaign results with CRM data to generate sales leads
Ideally you will bring the following skills to this role:
- Certification or very strong expertise working with email automation systems, Pardot preferred
- Strong expertise working with a CRM platform in a marketing capacity, Salesforce preferred
- Strong HTML & CSS coding skills for email, including responsive and mobile design
- Marketing automation technology and creating trigger based and life-stage marketing programs
- Exceptional communications and project management skills, detail-oriented and possessing an ability to identify process improvements
- Flexible, responsive, and customer-focused to deal with changing priorities, meet deadlines, and build customer confidence
- Highly self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and works well within a team, both in-person and virtually
- Ability to measure and report on email marketing campaign results and compare against baselines and benchmarks
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, especially Dreamweaver
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office Suite and collaborative tools
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, advertising, communications or related field, or relative work experience
- 4-6 years of experience in a digital and direct marketing role, either in a corporate marketing department or agency with a concentration on email production and online marketing.
- Experience in the financial services industry, asset management or B2B a plus
- Experience planning and executing online advertising campaigns (i.e., Google Ads) a plus
- Experience with Workfront, JIRA, or other project management software preferred
If you are looking to solve problems and help drive exceptional marketing results, then apply today.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022.
Our COVID-19 policy
In line with local regulations, all Macquarie employees in New York are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel in New York City, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. Outside of New York, proof of vaccination is not required to attend a Macquarie office, travel for business, or attend an external business event.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.