Come join us in our Philadelphia office as an Equity Analyst on the Core Equity team, where you will work collaboratively with the Portfolio Managers and team to perform research and valuation analysis on Small, Smid and Large Cap U.S. companies. We are currently a 7-person dedicated team managing US Small Cap Core, SMID Cap Core and Large Cap ESG strategies in mutual fund and separate account vehicles. As of December 31st, 2021, the team has $11 Billion in assets under management.
We utilize a defined investment process focused on fundamental research, with quantitative screening on the front-end and risk management on the back end. Our investment process is geared toward generating long-term investments for inclusion in well-diversified portfolios.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- conducting fundamental analysis of equities including researching industries and interviewing company management teams.
- tracking overall economic and corporate trends.
- building financial models to analyze company revenue, cash flow and earnings.
- creating valuation comparisons and price targets and making buy/sell investment recommendations to team members.
- effectively communicating investment thesis and risks.
- collaborating on the presentation of investment recommendations to the team and supporting client service efforts.
You will bring the following skills and experience:
- minimum 7yrs of relevant equity research – buy or sell-side.
- expertise in analyzing companies within the Basic Materials and Utilities sectors.
- passion for markets and investing
- strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- proficiency in Factset and Excel
- high personal and professional integrity and ethics
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance..
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.